On 8/15/2011 10:20 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:
I recommend you go crazy now and work it out of your system. :) I'm an advocate of indulging yourself and discovering the extreme limits so you'll have a better appreciation for subtlety and restraint later on.
You know . . . that's just crazy enough to work!

I'm still in the recovering bokehaholic phase myself.
That's one thing I love about photography -- how there's always another component of it to be obsessed with.
-bmw

Thanks for the advice! You're now officially an enabler. How do you sleep at night?

-- Walt