From: "P. J. Alling"
On 8/15/2011 9:35 AM, Rick Womer wrote:
Excellent, Knarf!  The intense concentration is so clear, and the rendering is
excellent.

<curmudgeon mode on>

Wandering off topic for a moment:  I loathe those Bluetooth ear thingies. I can
understand them for some things (like tedious conference calls), but not for constant
wearing, especially in social situations.  They say to me "any jerk who rings my
cell phone is more important than you are."

<curmudgeon mode off>

Rick
I just wish that they made them to look like the earpiece that Lt. Uhura
had in Startrek.  Nothing would say "I'm a geek" faster.

If you're going to have one, it should be implanted completely & totally internally, and I'd like to offer the services of my friend Mr. Ball-Peen Hammer to assist you with the insertion.