On 2011-08-17 18:31 , Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
I'm very pleased to announce that a selection of six photos from my "Communicating 2011"
series has been featured in the Readers Spotlight section of "LensWork Online," the new
online magazine by LensWork Publishing (http://www.lensworkonline.com/). Please check out LensWork
Online membership ... it's a wonderful source of inspiration concentrating on fine art photography.

The premiere edition of the Readers Spotlight, which includes my work along
with photos by Brad Gibson and Vince Binder, are available in the
free-to-download Readers Spotlight PDF from the Samples page ...
http://www.lensworkonline.com/samples/samples.html

congratulations; i like the set of shots that's included; the PDF is a bit cumbersome, but in some respects it helped slowed me down a little for the viewing