Do you really think the courts can punish him more than MOM is going to?

From: Steven Desjardins

My first thought was the father should be in trouble.

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 7:08 AM, Eckehard Wegner
<overpenta...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Har... I had the same at work... bunch of underexposed burglars made
off with a bunch of TFTs after unsuccessfully trying to - EPIC FAIL -
extract cash from a postage printing machine which of course contains
none but they broke the whole thing to smithereens in their search of
the cash box... police just followed their footprints in the fresh
snow to their home... plus they still had part of the loot from the
last two break-ins into our office. After that miraculously it never
happened again... =)

What I really want to know is, when will dad be tried for neglecting
his kids? I mean leaving them in a car unattended with the engine
running is more than an invitation to child abduction and worse...