On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 11:37 -0400, eactiv...@aol.com wrote:
> I am intrigued with the new Pentax cameras, and  am thinking of switching
> back.
>
> I need to upgrade anyway. I have a Canon  Xsi that I better unload while
> can still get some money for it. Lots of new  cameras out, all brands,
> since
> I last looked.
>
> If you are using a Pentax,  which camera are you using?

K200D with *istDS as backup - although the shutter release on the latter
has just stopped working so it's not much of a backup right now.

The K-5 is on my radar but if my superannuation keeps nosediving, the
K200D may be it for the foreseeable...

As others have said, if you're looking to buy new the K-5 is the way to
go but the K-r seems to offer great value.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia