I remember that view from back in 70~72 when I was attached to the USS
Enterprise in Alameda.  We used to have functions at the Officers Club
there on Treasure Island and they were usually in the evening.
I have heard that the naval facility there has been closed. What is
the island being used for now?

BTW, Welcome back !

Walt