That was fascinating.  Thanks for sharing!

-- Walt

On 8/29/2011 8:18 AM, Anthony Farr wrote:
As soon as I saw this video I knew I had to pass it on to PDML:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShbC5yVqOdI

It ticks three boxes that are near and dear to at least a few pdmlers.
  Bicycling is featured against a stunning backdrop of industrial
decay, and it's a beautifully bit of cinematography, or videography as
the case may be.  The description calls it a film, but it has the
narrow DOF of DSLR or big chip video. The color is rich and soft like
video but there's no info on the production company's website.  35mm
film or bigger would give this look, but I doubt there's an economic
case for such an expensive production when television is the output
medium.

Perhaps Cotty knows about it, this was commissioned by IIRC his old
employer, Channel Four in the UK.

regards, Anthony

    "Of what use is lens and light
     to those who lack in mind and sight"