Thanks, Marnie!

I was kind of disappointed to see that, too. There wasn't much I could do to avoid it, as she was coming right at me and it was all I could do to keep her in focus. But, I just couldn't pitch it. I was too pleased with the fact that she was still in the focal plane by the time I hit the shutter.

She's one of those horses that are difficult to photograph because she likes people enough to just trot right up to strangers. I'll get another shot at her one day, and hopefully will be a little quicker on the shutter. :-)

-- Walt