Thanks, Tim.

-bmw

On 11-08-31 3:38 AM, Tim Bray wrote:
Not bad at all -T

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 6:28 AM, Bruce Walker<bruce.wal...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I attended a wedding of a former colleague and friend on Sunday. It was a
small one, about 30 guests; family and close friends.  Of course I brought
the kit with me.

In the evening at the reception during the DJ/dancing bit I was
experimenting with mixed flash and ambient and dragging the shutter. I went
fully manual, flash attached (also manual) head rotated to bounce off wall
right behind me. I set the 16-50's aperture at 5.0 to give me some focus/DoF
wiggle room. When I metered the room, the shutter was down around 1/5th sec.

Here's one shot that stood out. Two of the guests ...
http://500px.com/photo/1795162

K20D, DA* 16-50mm @ 50mm, f/5.0, 1/5th sec, ISO 1600.
AF-540FGZ M mode, 1/32 power.
PP in LR3.