22593 is the fourth one down...the head shot in front of the brick wall.

-p

On 8/31/2011 8:49 AM, Larry Colen wrote:

On Aug 31, 2011, at 6:03 AM, Paul Sorenson wrote:

A nice set of images.  These are the ones that stand out for me...

22593,22131,25430,25609,25789 and 26417
Thanks Paul.

There is no 22593, I'm guessing that's supposed to be 25543, the guy playing
guitar with the green reflections on the fret board.

-p