Obviously an extreme example of "texture." Probably unique to me, but I can
almost detect a musty smell. :)

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "eactiv...@aol.com" <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2011 9:28 PM
Subject: PESO:  Texture I

I've decided to start a new series to revive my  interest in photography.
Maybe more than one series.

The last series  didn't go over so well, bit confusing to most.

This series is so straight  forward no one should have any problem getting
it.  ;-)

http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/texture1.htm

Comments  welcome.

Marnie the almost akaless
Again, this ropy stuff is actually  dried reeds on the bottom of an
evaporated duck pond. But yes it looks like  shredded rope or fisherman nets to
me
too.