A group of us, six so far, will be meeting up on  Saturday, Oct. 29th.
(Destination still to be determined.)

THIS IS LAST  CALL!!! ;-)

(Those of you that have already said you can make it, you may  ignore this.)

If you live in Northern California and are new to PDML  and/or a lurker,
we'd love to see you.

Anyone (else) like to come? Write  me off list or answer here.

After this we will take it off list for a  discussion of destinations. In
about a week or so.

Marnie the almost  akaless :-)  P.S. We'll be including current and older
email addresses to  see if any who have attended previously, but aren't on
the list now, might also  want to come.