Thanks, Marnie.

The background is the front of the United Reformed Church.  They allow
the DJ to set up on their front lawn, as well as the "Jersey Cares"
group, who collect for care packages and send them to military
stationed in the Middle East.

Yes, I am annoyed that I cut off his feet.  I had other shots with all
of his feet, but they are not as appealing as this one!

Dan
Dan Matyola