Doesn't work with AOL's built-in IE browser  (which is some older and off
version).

Works fine in the latest  Firefox.

Nice gallery! But, frankly, I have never worried about the  below. ;-)

I am now tempted to try for a self-portrait, one that hides as  much of me
as possible, of course. I see some others did the same, so I would be  in
good company.

Marnie the almost akaless   ;-)

In a  message dated 9/9/2011 2:53:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pentax...@mac.com  writes:
Works fine with my iMac, Safari 5.1 - the latest

On Sep 9,  2011, at 10:39 , Bob Sullivan wrote:

> Can't connect.  All I get  is BAD REQUEST
> Regards,  Bob S.

Joseph  McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

The Big Bang was silent, and   invisible in it's beginning moments.
Photons were one of the earliest  particles to develop,
but I don't think any were able to escape for a little  bit more.
Once they could, there would have been a flash during  expansion.
No one would notice, of course, for another 4.2 billion  years.
Now we are trying to catch up by looking out, and back in time
to  that infinitesimally small fraction of a millisecond in an attempt
to see  what caused that singularity to become the Big Bang. This attempt
will fail  in any visual way, as the furthest galaxies and elements
are now moving  faster than light by recent theory, making the
information sought beyond a  theoretical event horizon.

— update to the Pentaxian's thoughts on  particle physics, so far.