Sasha,

It's a very nice job.

I am curious, however, if it was a "posed" shot, or it was taken
in "dynamics", i.e. while she was dancing.
Either is perferctly fine, it's just my curiousity.

If you are curious to find out why I am asking:
It follows multiple discussions on relation between the dance and
photography that I've had over the last few years, certain aspects that
I've learned and figured out. The big caveat is that now, I am trying
to extrapolate it to a very different dance. With that, my educated
guess is that she was not dancing when this shot was taken
At most, she may have beem moving specifically into that pose, but
more likely than not, she was not moving, but just posing in a static pose.

Now, I am curious to see if my guess was correct.o

Cheers,

Igor