This is the list of things I have left from
my friend's collection I've been asked to sell

save me from having to write up stuff on ebay
make me an offer he can't refuse!

Every thing is in excellent stuff - he took very good care of it.

Doesn't matter what camera brand you are shooting - he had a dark side camera. The flash is a a Canon but I'd guess it could be used on others...

Here is the list of what is left at this point... giving the guys where it is already Friday a head start here :-)

Canon Speedlite 199A Flash and manual

Extended Flash Cable for off-camera flash
Canon Lens Extender FD 2x-A with leather carrying case.

A set of three Vivitar Close-up lens rings
    with carrying case—55mm (Lens #’s 1, 2, and 4)

Hoya Fog Filter (A) 58mm
Hoya Fog Filter (B) 58mm
Vivitar Split Field Close up lens adapter 55mm
Tiffen 58mm to 55mm step down ring
Leather carrying case for above adapters

Tiffen 58mm Neutral Density Filter 0.6
Tiffen 58mm Neutral Density Filter 0.9
Tiffen 58mm 4 point 2mm Star Filter
Tiffen Polarizer 58mm Filter
Leather carrying case for above adapters

Camera shutter release cable - 18 inch
55-52 mm step down lens ring

ann