From: "Jens"
Are any of you guys using this filtering software?
Regards
jens

Never heard of them until you mentioned it. Googled them.

I have Nik Color Efex Pro and can do most of what "Mystical Lighting" and "Mystical Tint Tone Color" do.

Mystical Focus seems to be mostly funky "out of focus" effects. I have enough trouble with those unintentionally coming out of the camera.

On the serious side, comparing prices between "Mystical Tint Tone Color" and Nik Color Efex Pro, the Nik filters retail about $50 USD less.