On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 1:14 PM, Bob W <p...@web-options.com> wrote:
> I think you've misunderstood the function of critics. Are you suggesting
> that noone should criticise something unless they have personally done
> better? That would be absurd.

I am suggesting that I personally value Accomplishment, no matter how
small, over Criticism (no matter how highly-regarded).

The function of critics is to provide an opinion for those with an
insufficient mental capacity to form one of their own. "Like all other
perennial human activities, criticism exists because it gives pleasure
to those who perform it."

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska