As I wrote earlier, I try now to send the URL from another e-mail client. I hope it
won't change it:|
So, here it is: http://fototok.art.pl/photo.php?p=6557
Again, I wonder where such bokeh came from? The pic loks like taken with a mirror
lens, and actually it was taken with a SMC FA 80-200mm f/4,7-5,6, which
had never performed this way until that day... I dropped the lens on a concrete floor
before but there was no sign of any damage, except for a shattered Hoya UV
filter. Could it have anything to do with the bokeh (I don't think so...)?
TIA
Greetz
Artur
PS: Yes, it's me on the pic:)

--

Okresl Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy oferte za Ciebie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]