On Saturday, September 24, 2011 12:16 PM, "Collin Brendemuehl"
<coll...@brendemuehl.net> wrote:
> Shot a bunch of pics in RAW at a campout a few weeks ago.
> But I may have changed the colorspace or something.
> Now PSElements will not load them.
> What can be done?

It's likely that the version of Camera Raw in your version of PSE
doesn't handle the PEFs from your camera but it will handle DNG.  As
Paul said - use DNG in future to overcome the problem.

Do you have the Pentax software that came with the camera? That will
open the files.  Alternatively you could download and install the free
Raw Therapee software.  It's a very nice application with support for
pretty much all recent cameras.  It should be able to process the files
and allow you to save them as TIF or JPG:

http://rawtherapee.com/downloads

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters