One of my clients just paid me (in advance!) for a big photo/web
project and I'm thinking of upgrading to the latest Epson R3000
printer. That would leave me with my 9-year-old Epson 2200 to sell.
The problem is... it's a rather large printer. So even at a low price
(I'm thinking $150.00) it probably will need to go to someone local.
(I have the original box and all packing, but I expect shipping won't
be cheap.

So I'm asking The List if anyone's interested. It was refurbished by
Epson  last year (Epson's biggest service shop is near Boston so I
didn't have to ship it anywhere  - one reason I'm sticking with Epson
printers) It got a new motherboard, print heads, etc..

So anyway... Epson 2200 with two new ink cartridges (black and cyan)
for $150.00 plus shipping if you're too far away to come and pick it
up.