On 9/23/2011 21:21, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
Happy Birthday, Boris!  ... Bloody youngsters... ! ;-)

:-).

I've not seen Pentax frames in the US very often, but Pentax (along
with Zeiss and Bausch&  Lombe) for the optics are the ones I've chosen
for my glasses for many years.

Frames indeed. Oddly enough other folks seem to have misread me. It is not the lenses that are made by Pentax but rather the frame.

I follow and enjoy your blog even though I don't comment ... it seems
to want me to have a subscription to something or other that I don't
have to post a comment there.

I had to make it so that only if you have Google acct you can comment. Otherwise it gets filled up with spam pretty fast. I will review this as I understand Google's been working and may be they have more advanced functionality in this respect.

Thank you and thank everyone else who commented/responded.

Boris