Recently I shot a few videos of a kitten that will be coming home with me in a month or two. When I play them on my computer, everything is fine (aside from my lack of manual focusing ability). When I upload them to Facebook or YouTube, there's a strange clicking/popping sound in the audio that wasn't there originally.

See/hear for yourself here: http://www.youtube.com/user/neopifex#p/u

Any idea why this is happening? I'm uploading the videos straight out of the camera; would that have anything to do with it?

John

--
http://www.jacelio.com