I saw Richmond Fontaine last night in Bedford and very good it was
too. The band were happy for me to take photos and I had long chats
with Dave (said nephew) and the music was good.

Support was provided by Laura Gibson and she was good too - if a
little quirky (but I like quirky).

Blog with 2 pictures here:
http://chrismphotouk.blogspot.com

Follow the links to the GESOs.

As ever, lighting was challenging - Richmond Fontaine insisted on only
red lights with a little white fill so the good old B&W conversion
comes into play quite a bit.

Thanks to Stan for making me aware of the gig - an indication of the
diverse range of things that we can get involved with as a result of
being PDMLers...

Chris

PS I've been a little preoccupied with other things and will make an
effort to catch up on others' postings over the next couple of days.