I think you should buy a can of Paisley, you're an artist dammit act like one.

On 9/26/2011 10:44 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
My plan for the shed door was to paint the main part of the door the
same brown colour that the shed is, and leave the trim white. Now,
having primed the door and trim, it does not look bad as all white.

My dilemma, keep it all white:
http://www.caughtinmotion.com/_IGP6520-2.JPG

or paint it brown and leave trim white.:
http://www.caughtinmotion.com/_IGP6520-1.JPG

Pleas excuse the poor colouring on the door, the sample eye dropper
did not get it close at all.

Dave

--
Don't lose heart!  They might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthily search.