On 9/26/2011 5:04 AM, Walt Gilbert wrote:
On 9/25/2011 5:50 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
From the same SIMBY(*) photo walk, some graffiti under the bridge up the river from my house: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/6182588449/in/set-72157627752114722/lightbox/
Wow! I like that a lot, Mr. Colen! Both the art itself and your capture!

Thanks.

You really do live in a wonderful place.

I guess I've gotten spoiled. I had a hard time wondering why people need to go to exotic locales to find things to photograph, rather than just looking around their own neighborhood. Then I visited my friend Candice in Reseda.
The place isn't even quite ugly enough to be interesting.

--
Larry Colen l...@red4est.com (from dos4est)