Well, that was one of the more breathtaking slideshows I've ever had the pleasure of watching.

Thanks for sharing!

-- Walt

On 9/27/2011 10:23 AM, Darren Addy wrote:
Son-in-law sent me this link. It has some truly great images in it,
along with some "documentary" ones.
Slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/samgellman/sets/72157627661307874/show/

The photographer states:
Photos from a four day trip in North Korea - September 9-12, 2011. Our
guides were great but also very conscious of every step we took.
Simply grabbing the camera seemed to make them nervous. So some of
these images are more documentary than anything else.

It was an amazing four days though and a unique opportunity to see how
a propaganda-driven military dictatorship separated from the rest of
the world functions. Yet still there were some moments, like bumper
cars at a theme park with soldiers and their kids, that were good
reminders that at the end of the day, they're in many ways just like
us: normal people trying to have a good time with family and friends.

He's been some other very interesting places as well:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/samgellman/

Thought I'd share...

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska