I should do that.  I end up just buying big cards and shooting JPEG +
RAW.  And just to encourage the hyperbole, do folks really think that
JPEGS out of the K5 are really no better than the JPEGS out of a P&S?
I ask because I have the infamous friend looking at a camera right
now.  She actually does care about image quality (mostly sharpness)
but hates to carry the K10D she bought a few years ago.  She ends up
using a Nikon compact.  I've been letting her sample the results from
my m43 cameras.  One reason I aim her at Olympus is that they seem to
have really good JPEG engines since she will never do use RAW.

--
Steve Desjardins