How about one month for ' Contest submissions made'

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Walters" <supera1...@fastmail.fm>

Subject: PUG Themes for 2012

G'day all

It's the time of year when we need to think about possible themes for
next year's PUG.  I'd like to finalise a list by (say) the end of
October to allow you all time to think about the first few months of
2012, at least.

Here's a list of possibilities (not in any order) - some from
suggestions last year and a few I've come across in other forums (sorry,
I guess that should be "fora").  Feel free to suggest other themes.

If any of these particularly appeal, say so.  If any don't, also say so!

15 Years of PUGgery (the first PUG was in April 1997)
Signs of the Times
Minimalist
Still Life
Rush Hour
Doors
Body Parts
Decrepit
Chaos
Random Exhibition Title (select a title at
http://www.mit.edu/~ruchill/lazycurator.html, take a photo)
Songlines (select a song title - take a photo)
The Twilight Zone
Architectural
Prime Time (non-zoom photography)
Things two feet long