Thanks, Christine. I got it a couple days later but have only shot about 500 photos. Around the time I bought it my mother's condition severely worsened and the next week got to be very chaotic - not time for photos. She passed away last Thursday, 9/29. On Friday I took a day off and drove along the Lake Michigan shore in a hellacious windstorm, but I just shot B&W film in the 6x7 and Mz-S. I just wanted to do something simple and process driven. Just look thru a finder, push a button, and hear the click and not worry about results.

 I'll probably break out the K5 this weekend....

Mark C