From: David Mann
On Oct 5, 2011, at 12:35 AM, Christine Nielsen wrote:

I'll refrain from guessing... since when I click the link, it turns
up six photos, with a title appearing in my browser tab...
Yes, I posted the "answer" yesterday and was too lazy to set up a
second page

But, I've been inside one of those before... at a midsummer
airshow sixteen years ago, I found it was the perfect, shady cool
spot to feed the baby... very comfy inside, with all the little
seats that pull out from the wall...

We had no room to move in there.  The queue was single-file until the
back of the plane where everyone just crowded in.  It was single-file
again at the front door so we moved very slowly inside the plane.
One of our fellow "passengers" wondered if they'd shut the door and
take off with us inside... I wouldn't have enjoyed that with no
windows!

Dave

When the "local" Air Force Base here has an open house they usually bring in a C-5B for the static display. Just let down the front and rear ramps and there's no waiting in line.

The cargo bay on the C-5 could hold 6 Greyhound/Trailways buses.

It's like walking through a tunnel on the Blue Ridge Parkyway, only slightly more roomy & no worries about traffic. But I don't think the C-17 has the tilt up nose to make that possible.