A "top fashion shooter" covers New York Fashion Week with the Pentax Q, and generates a buzz. He also got good results from a wireless trigger in the Q's hotshoe along with an external Metz.

"The camera is quickly wowing me with it's ease of use, and for me something I didn't expect: fast focus in very low light. Only when I was in a very dark room did the focus assist beam even bother turning on. It may not be as fast as an Olympus EP-3 but it is very close, with a performance that's comparable to the Canon Rebel T3i."

"The focus tracking easily kept up with models walking a runway during the walk-through. Best yet, it automatically goes into focus tracking when is face detection mode following the briskly walking models with a good rate of keepers (8-9 shots out of ten in excellent focus)."

http://www.adorama.com/alc/blogarticle/The-Pentax-Q-Stress-Test-Day-1

-bmw