Thanks, frank.

Considering the all people  shots you do, praise from you gives me a warm
glow.

Marnie  :-)   (I didn't know either. Didn't seem to be a street person, too
 well dressed. OTOH, it was pretty early morning -- 10-11 -- for a nap,
unless he  might be sleeping it off. Hard to know.)

In a message dated 10/6/2011  11:24:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,