I shot a car at General Motors at dawn today, with the design dome in the
background. It wasn't easy. I had to go through multiple levels of GM folk to
get permission, and there aren't many spots on the tech center campus where one
can get a clean background that includes the dome. No scout ahead of time. Just
show up and shoot. But I'm happy with the results. I'll post after the run. The
pics are going to be part of a NY Times section devoted to Chevrolet's 100th
anniversary.

Paul