On Wednesday, October 05, 2011 9:00 PM, "Christine Aguila"
<christ...@caguila.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone:  I'm having a very playful photographic week.  I went with
> two pictures for this week because I like them both.
>
> http://aguilapaw.posterous.com

Just as well I clicked on "To see these larger, go to
http://www.caguila.com/seahorse";.  It really is a seahorse!

Great colour but you need to see the large version to appreciate it
fully.

Not sure about Ghost Walker.

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/

> Also, I started another Posterous blog called Mobile.  Posterous has a
> fairly nice app for the iPhone, and I decided to try to take one picture
> with the iPhone everyday and post.  I also have the app, Phototoaster,
> which is a fantastic app--gives you control over all sorts of stuff and
> you can even make your own rendering presets.  It's really easy.  In a
> matter of minutes I can take a picture with my iPhone, render it
> immediately in Phototoaster, then with the Posterous app, upload it to my
> blog called Mobile.  It's insanely easy and fast.
> Here's the mobile blog:   http://mobileaguila.posterous.com
> Check-out what they are offering at the local Mexican restaurant!  :-)  I
> view this exercise as total play.
>
> Cheers, Christine

                          unladen european swallow