Thanks, Brian. Actually there was a lot of  angst, they were just enjoying
themselves at that point (because the March was  ending. Oh, our sore feet.
;-))

I've got a more protesty one I will show,  but I don't think it's as good a
shot.

Marnie :-)

In a message  dated 10/6/2011 7:04:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
supera1...@fastmail.fm  writes:
On Tuesday, October 04, 2011 2:04 PM, eactiv...@aol.com  wrote:
> I attended a march/protest in San Francisco on  September  24th. It part
> of
> a world-wide environmental event day  sponsored  by 350.org (Bill
> McKibben).
> If you want to know  more go to  http://www.350.org.
>
> This was a grab shot, they  were moving quickly  (toward me), but I am
> rather happy with   it.
>
> http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/march.htm
>
> Comments  welcome.

I agree with Frank.   Nice catch but where's the angst?  Where's the
indignation?   Protests were much more exciting in the 60s....

Cheers

Brian