Maybe the collective wisdom of the list could help me:

I'm trying to export a PDF file from lightroom or photoshop. ICM in
the printer driver is disabled.
To my surprise the resulting pdf file looks different on screen.

Windows 7 box and a dell U2410 monitor set to AdobeRGB and Device
profile in Windows Color Management set to Adobe RGB, viewing
conditions profile to System Default also tried WCS for ICC viewing,
No calibration tools used.

I would except the LR picture and PDF picture to match on screen??

Toine