Hi Tom,
I think the overall look is great. Simple, yet elegant. I look forward to
seeing the other photos. The only glitches I noticed (aside from missing
photos) were a typo on the caption for the house photo and what appears to be
severe pixelation on the "for sale" thumbnails. The jpegs that the thumbnails
click to are fine, but the thumbnails themselves seem to be less than 72 ppi.
I'd resize them from the originals, making sure that they are 72 ppi.
Paul