on 2011-10-08 19:08 Steven Desjardins wrote
Really:

http://www.electronista.com/reviews/iphone-telephoto-lens.html

the sample shots look awful and the reviewer is out of his league

these have been around for a while; i would think someone would have made a better version; a fisheye would appeal to me more

In related events, I say a person selling cell phone photos
(advertised as such) at a local far today.  No bad in an artsy sort of
way.

shooting with an iPhone is a lot of fun; good work can be done with it, and the range of tools is amazing -- in-camera hand-adjusted HDR, automatic panorama stitching; auto-loading to any photo service; any kitschy effect you can dream of ... as i noted in a different thread, someday we'll have an open computing platform embedded in a quality camera and boy will that change things

by far the strongest attraction for me of the iPhone 4s (vs. the iPhone 4 i have already) is the camera