In a message dated 3/3/2002 10:37:12 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> .  And they put grey gravy on everything, even breakfast!
> The winter weather is colder and windier than Vermont, with our the
> Majestic
> Mountains.
> Stay in the popcorn state, if you will, but don't trash Jersey!

I didn't trash Jersey - Quote: "Liked it."

 If you will stay out of the Bob Evans (shudder) and the Cracker barrels, the
ugly gravy rarely appears. Seems like a Pentax person should know how to find
a decent restaurant <g>.

Ed
Indianapolis