On 10/10/2011 7:57 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
http://kenrockwell.com/pentax/k1000.htm

Against my better judgment I read the whole thing but once again Kennyboy shoots himself in the foot. The meter will drain it's batteries in no time flat if you don't have a lens cap, and since he doesn't seem to know the difference between silver oxide and Alkaline batteries he'll run through them exceptionally.fast.

He also seems to have real understanding of the Zone system, beyond exposure, if that. Every time I read Kennyboy I find myself wondering how anyone could possibly take him seriously. It's like pounding my head against a wall because it feels so good when I stop.

--
Don't lose heart!  They might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthily search.