On 11-10-12 12:36 PM, Christine Nielsen wrote:
On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Bruce Walker<bruce.wal...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On 11-10-11 9:52 PM, Christine Nielsen wrote:
ok, LR gurus, here's a question for you:

In the Camera Calibration panel of LR3... I can choose either "Adobe
Standard" or "Embedded" when processing an image.  It appears that
Adobe Std is the default.
That's not what I see in LR 3.5.  Have you been updating yours?
Bruce... just fyi.. I did update to 3.5... and Adobe Std&  Embedded
are the only options I see for "profiles"

Thx for your input...

-c

Okay, I read that link you mentioned ... and now I'm confused. :-)

But it looks like the choices you get under Camera Cal depend on the source of your image. I actually shoot PEF because I'm using a K20D which can do only *uncompressed* DNGs and PEFs are therefore a lot smaller. I automatically convert to DNG in LR during the import. So, the sole CC choice I get is "ACR 4.4". Nothing else.

Are you shooting RAW+JPEG by any chance?

-bmw