On 13/10/11 2:19 PM, Stan Halpin wrote:
I am reviewing my Rome 2009 images, getting back into the Blurb book I have
planned. I came across an image that intrigues me; I am curious what others
will say WRT rendering and subject matter.

So, two images taken within a second or two. Each rendered both in color and in
B&W.
(And for those who may have seen these earlier on Posterous, I have deleted the
original and put up a corrected version.)

Which do you prefer? Other comments?

http://smhalpin.posterous.com/bus-stop

stan

I like both black and white versions. The speeding car adds a different dimension so both compositions have their own stories.

--
Philip Northeast

www.aviewfinderdarkly.com.au