Exceedingly well done B&W falls shot. Overall texture well suited to fall's
depicted motion.

Jack
----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 8:04 AM
Subject: First PESO in a long while

School has kept me too busy for a long while but it's time I put some
new stuff on my web page so here's a shot from this past spring. Late
sprint (May 20 to be precise) there was still -- barely -- enough snow
on Mount Washington for some die hards to ski Tuckermen Ravine. They
were rewarded with about 10 seconds and a couple of hundred yards of
skiing in return for their several-hour hike. Meanwhile down below the
snow melt made for some nice photography of various streams and
rivers, especially on a foggy morning:
http://www.robertstech.com/pages/fotoblog/7db01117.htm

Also, I've made a batch of my Ireland shots into calendars:
http://www.lulu.com/product/calendar/ireland-photo-calendar-%28large%29/17982431
http://www.lulu.com/product/calendar/ireland-photo-calendar-%28standard%29/17982519

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia