> Nice images, Bob.
>
> My recollection of the Tate Modern is that it was a nice building,
> with great fish and chips at the 7th floor restaurant, which has a
> spectacular view.  Outside of the photography and one room of
> Impressionists, however, I found the art exhibits cold and uninviting.
>  Of course3, I don't know much about modern art, but still, I was
> disappointed.
>
> Dan

thanks Dan. The fish & chips are definitely a work of art, no question. The
rest of it I do like too, by and large and in a discriminating sort of way.

A propos "I don't know much about modern art", Dave missed a great
opportunity when we sat at a table next to someone for a coffee while we
were in there. She asked him "Do you know anything about modern art?" and he
- to my great chagrin - failed utterly to answer "No. But I know what I
like".