On 10/19/2011 5:49 PM, Charles Robinson wrote:
On Oct 19, 2011, at 11:03, Tim Øsleby wrote:

Some of you may remember me talking about a collective Calender girls project.
The calender came real yesterday. We have already sold 200 copies. I
beleave we have breaked even.

Here is one of the outtakes.

http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/2011/10/kalenderdamer-2012-outtake-4963.html

  *ahem* worth mentioning on links like this that there is nudity.

Not that I *personally* mind, but cow-orkers in my big, open, 5-person work
area here might...
You share space with Cows?  And what the heck is an orker...

Otherwise - it seems a very odd image.  Not sure that I care for it.  Seems
kind of cold and distant (maybe that's the intent?)

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN

Don't lose heart!  They might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthily search.