Thanks for your comments, Frank and David.

Unfortunately, I don't see myself being able to travel to Oz in the
near future.  My mentor in the previous law firm spent some time in
Australia during WW II, preparing for the invasion of Japan.  He
returned there two years ago and had a marvelous time.

Dan
Dan Matyola