I can't be the *only* perv who sees that url as boobi cycles . com  :-)

On 11-10-21 10:28 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Nicely shot, Frank.

Saw some bamboo bikes just the other day:
http://boobicycles.com/

Paul
On Oct 21, 2011, at 8:13 AM, frank theriault wrote:

I was walking through Kensington Market when Zef spotted me with my
camera and said, "Come here, I want you to be the first to take a
photo of something."  I went into his workshop and he held up a
prototype of a bamboo bike he is going to be selling:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/zef-and-his-amazing-bamboo-bike.html

I thought it was pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy. Comments welcome.

cheers,