Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob W" <p...@web-options.com>
Subject: RE: Veso Shed from A-Z

From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
David J Brooks

I made a video in iMovie from the still i took. Nothing special but
hey i tried.:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzik_O2oqE4

You should submit it to the Cannes Festival next year.

In the contested space between the domestic and the untamed it deconstructs
a symbol of masculinity in a narrative that leads almost inexorably to a
Sartrean 'neant' - the shed that is no longer a shed, yet the void still
declares the presence of the shed, just as the space above New York City
declares the post-Enlightment emptiness of cross-cultural conflict.

Then in a rebirthing that parallels the mythos of the religious journey
experience an Amish-like barn-raising restructures and re-awakens the
man-geist, recalling & re-calling the primitive and the experiential
man/beast status of the early trapper culture and the collective of the
bear, both hetero and homo in its declaration of the rights of man -
solitaire and solidaire, in the formula of Camus's existentialism.

Darn, you beat me to it, just what I was gonna say.