-----------------
>Hi,
>   I tried this new pentax in shop yesterday, few thoughts:
>   2) it's cheap, meaning physical features. The viewfinder is one of
>   the ugliest I have ever looked through, including Nikon's F60
>   viewfinder!!! It's like the vision of the light at the end of
>   tunnel.

Is it worse than the MZ-7's viewfinder? Is it dark or not contrasty enough or both?

>   The finder delegates it to crap department, though. YMMV. The lens
>   it comes with (28-90) is nothing stellar too, more crappy than the
>   camera even!

What else do you expect from an amateurish standard zoom?:) This lens seems to replace
the FA 28-80/3.5-5.6, so the casing must be crap. This, however, not
necessarily aplies to its optical quality:)
Greetz
Artur

--

Tego nie znajdziesz w zadnym sklepie!